Thursday, October 16, 2008

My First Blog!

SO I have never ever had a blog before, but I thought that it would be nice to start one. And I am worried because I dont know anyone else that has one so its going to be a little lonely here... I am however sending this to all my friends to annoy them into starting one.


Just a quick update on James, wonderful James. He is so smart and such a big kid. We have started reading his 1st chapter book, "Junie B. Jones" They read it in his first grade class and he really has enjoyed it. So last night James and I went to Barnes and Noble and bought the halloween book and we read 5 chapters last night. It was really an adorable book. He would read some and then I would read some and it was so nice to do that with him.




I will try very hard to keep this updated and include pictures and all that good stuff. I am sure I should have some good ones of halloween very soon. James is going to be Indiana Jones, He is very excited about it!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there!
Well have fun "blogging"!
Well check in now and then and see hows it going....

Rebecca said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

That is so cute! And I love the updates! James Pumpkin noodles is growing up so quickly, we turn around and he will be off to college to ofcourse be the next President of the United States! Either that or a rock star and making it big on American Idol. Amanda you did good, keep up the good work.. best wishes to you, Matt and of course my pumpkin noodles, James! love Grandma Becky

Grandma Elaine said...

Hi James and Amanda, Cool! I've never been to a blog. I love seeing the photos and reading about your GREAT work in school, James. Let me know when you add new photos or info and I'll visit again. Hugs and lots of love, Grandma Elaine xoxo

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on your new home! I am sure you will spend many happy years decorating and enjoying... Love,Grandma Becky

Rebecca said...

Pumpkin noodles you are growing up so fast! You will be 7years old in a blink of an eye... I love you so so much. Love, Grandma Becky

Rebecca said...

James, you are so big now! Wow finally 7 years old! Hope you had a good one, and enjoy the DS games. Love you so much pumpkin noodles... Love Grandma Becky

Rebecca said...

Pumpkin Noodles, Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you. Thanks for the idea for the puppy! I am so so proud to have you in my life, you are such a nice young man,your mom told me you were cleaning house with Matt today, I am glad you and Matt are so close. When you are through, feel free to come and clean my house if you like... Hugs and kisses, missing you, thinking of you always, Love, Grandma Becky, P.s. thanks so much for the thank you card!

Rebecca said...

Pumpkin Noodles just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you and love you. YOU are my little pumkin noodles that is not so little anymore. I am so so proud of you. Love, grandma Becky

Rebecca said...

Pumpkin Noodles I just want to say how proud I am of you and what an honor it is to have you as my grandson! You have a wonderful day
today at school and know that I am thinking of you! You are my favorite Pumpking Noodles! Love, Grandma Becky